M60 Printing was formed in the Summer of 2017, by myself David Grundy.
After over 35 years in Print as first and foremost a City & Guilds Trained Printer, but also with a wealth of experience as a Print Finisher, Estimator, Salesman and Production Manager, I thought it was high time I branched out on my own.
The company was set up with these key aims:
- To provide the best quality print.
- To do it at a competitive price.
- To have a no pressure sales ethos.
- To give a quick, efficient service.
- To provide great customer service and satisfaction.
- To take the strain off the customer, so they can get on doing what they do best.
- To use our experience to help customers keep their costs low by providing the most cost effective ways of producing their Print.
- To communicate effectively with customers, keeping them in the loop and most importantly…………Do what we say we are going to do!
We aim to help you as much as possible, by doing all the running around, enabling you to carry on with your everyday duties.
In the first instance, we will visit you at your workplace or elsewhere if it’s more convenient to discuss your requirements. We can arrange to meet you either during working hours or out of hours, even evenings or weekends if necessary.
If a one to one isn’t possible, we can easily communicate via phone, email or WhatsApp.
Next we will provide a proof via email of your job, once the proof is approved we will advise you then of the expected delivery date. The vast majority of jobs are produced within 5 working days, often less.
Once the job is produced, we will contact you to arrange the best delivery time and date to fit around your busy schedule.
The job will then be delivered to the agreed place, at the designated time, along with a few of our handy free notepads for your use!
If you need your job fast, tell us! We will do our utmost to help you.
We can Print digitally and lithographically, so can usually find a solution to your needs.
We will never try to sell you something you don’t need, if you want 50 flyers – fine.
If you want 50,000 leaflets – that’s fine too.
It’s what you want that matters, so we will always do our very best to help you get it in the most efficient and cost effective way.